[TYPO3-core] Feedback about #46606

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Fri Mar 29 14:51:41 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the fast response! It is almost clear for me now.

Just one thing: I would wish that we stick to the four-eye review process
even though you might think it's a small patch.

I think it makes a big difference, exactly because things might get
overlooked like it happened here...

Greetings, Michael