[TYPO3-core] Feedback about #46606

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Mar 29 15:30:24 CET 2013

On 03/29/2013 02:51 PM, Michael Stucki wrote:
> Just one thing: I would wish that we stick to the four-eye review
> process even though you might think it's a small patch.

I wish we had more active core members who review patches and take
responsibility to finish stuff so I don't have to do everything alone
and am not forced to bend rules here and there a bit to get something done.

BTW: Last days I first had to take care of the intro package so 6.1
beta1 doesn't fatal during install (gov is still broken). Now the flash
messages finish-off (high priority to me because I just hate loose ends
so much).
Next, I'll probably review the bootstrap db setting patches and the
broken menu _LAYERS. After that I'll proceed my work on the install
tool, to get some benefit of the already done refactoring in this area.
And there are some issues in forge without patches that should be taken
care of.

We have at least two further cool things: The class loader performance
improvement, and the mysqli switch. I don't think there will be enough
time for me. Who wants to have a deep look and tackle everything that
needs to be done there?

Happy easter
Christian