[TYPO3-core] BE languages "my" and "sr"

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Mar 20 17:33:51 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj <kasper2006 at typo3.com> writes on
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:07:55 +0100 (MET):

> You can find what "my" and "sr" is if you look in
> t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php
>
> When I add a new language I go by the checklist you find in
> config_default where the language constant is defined. Please add to
> this list the additional places entries are needed.

I've added the codes to my best knowledge.

The codes are used to map BE code to ISO. This is ok except for Bosnian, which has no iso code.

The other uses are guessing of the charset of the locale (used in FE for date() etc). I couldn't figure out all charsets. Nothing more than a possibly broken date format can happen. And when this happens, the charset can be set manually.

Masi