[TYPO3-core] BE languages "my" and "sr"

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Mar 20 17:07:55 CET 2006

You can find what "my" and "sr" is if you look in t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php

When I add a new language I go by the checklist you find in
config_default where the language constant is defined. Please add to
this list the additional places entries are needed.

- kasper

On Mar 20, 2006, at 16:51 , Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I cannot find Changelog entries for the languages "my" and "sr".
> What are these languages?
>
> And remember that there are more entries in t3lib_cs to adjust than
> $charSetArray.
>
> Masi

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"