[TYPO3-core] RFC: Templavoila feature

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Mar 14 16:49:11 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> is a feature - or option. Bernhard seems not to use that option which
> is his choice.

Wrong. i DO use it. this is why I got a little bit angry on dimitry because he wanted
to tell me how localization in flexforms work.

Last Thursday I held a trainig for plan2net and showed Georg Kühnberger, Stefan Beylen
and Wolfgang Klinger TemplaVoila.

I also explained them the exact differences between <langChildren>0/1 and how this
switches either
lDEF or vDEF ?

You see I do use it and I'm in that stuff !!

I will now study your localization guideline and I should notice that I did not revert to
the old method of Robert but rather let the "true" localization get handled by tce_db.php
but the insertion into the flexform by TV.

greets,
Bernhard