[TYPO3-core] RFC: Templavoila feature

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Mar 14 13:39:29 CET 2006

Hi Bernhard and Dmitry,

I understand what Bernhard wants and the alternative Dmitry
suggestions. FCEs are made so they can be internally localized. This
is a feature - or option. Bernhard seems not to use that option which
is his choice.

Yet, since 11/3 the TV page module has changed radically in the parts
Bernhard wants to address. Therefore I ask him to describe the
feature he is missing, maybe with screenshots of how it should work/
what doesn't work.

Also, maybe read the localization guide first if you find time
(although not a requirement for explaining your problem).

And make sure to update TV from CVS and base your tests on that version!

- kasper

> BELIEVE ME. I KNOW HOW FCEs WORK AND GET TRANSLATED.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"