[TYPO3-core] Reminder: 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Mar 8 20:18:28 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

I see only a screenshot on your mail and in the linked bugreport - no patch.
does the solution which was suggested by ingo does not work for you?
I just checked the display of news in the page module and it works like it
should.
generally I think that this is a tt_products problem and not an issue for the
core dev list.

greets
rupert

PS: and btw: I can reproduce the error shown in the screenshot but I was again
trapped by the "fatal error: extension blablabla not loaded"  - And fixing
this behaviour is definetively your job and not the job of the extension
manager or the user who has to edit his localconf file on his server when
installing your extension - which is marked as "stable" afaik (suggestion:
check, if the required file/extension exists and afterwards include it in
tt_products)