[TYPO3-core] Reminder: 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Mar 8 19:28:09 CET 2006

Hello Michael,

>>At least this bug should be corrected with TYPO3 4.0 rc1 (see attached
>>image).
>>However I propose to use the new feature instead of searching for the
>>reason of this error and trying to correct it. The new feature has been
>>tested successfully since December 2005.
>>

>If it is really a bug, then I am in. However, I have to admit that I am not
>convinced that it is really a mistake of TYPO3. Why do other extensions
>(tt_news?) not have the same problem?

You can check this if you use a current tt_products version. Under TYPO3
3.8.1 this works fine, however with TYPO3 4.0 you have a merely unusable
backend for tt_products. Therefore I am against a RC1 without a
correction of this.

tt_products relies on the current API. This has been changed during some
of the last corrections in TYPO3.

- Franz