[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 17:38:10 CEST 2012

Gina,

>> Proposal:
>> To improve communication: I'm proposing to implement a mailing
>> list "typo3-about" @lists.typo3.org to have the right space for
>> meta discussions like this one. I'm asking you to support this
>> idea. Or is there a better idea?

>this sounds great.

That are the important words.

>if you ask me, who i would give such an input i would spontaneously say:
>i would ask the community manager if such an idea makes sense.

Good idea!

So yes, hello Ben, I'm CC-ing this to you.

I really think it *does* make sense to have a place for meta
communication. In the moment we haven't. That's one of the reasons
why discussions that should be channeled here are taking place in
the "wild" part of the web. Blogs for instance.

So I'm proposing to have a mailinglist "typo3-about" - see
proposal above.

What do you think about the proposal?
Do you have a better idea?

For the proposal:
+1 by Gina
+1 by Robert (Lembke, see [1])
+1 by me

[1]
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-documentation/2012-October/004169.html

Sail on ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de