[TYPO3-doc] http://typo3.org/the-brand/the-typo3-family/

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Oct 9 16:00:18 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

On 09.10.2012, at 15:52, Martin Bless <m.bless at gmx.de> wrote:

>> But I suggest to let it sink in a bit,
>> try to see it a bit from a distance and then raise any questions you might have.
>
> Thought about it and yes, I really have one. I raised that
> question here:
> http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2012-October/082582.html

Okay, thanks for bringing up the topic in that way. Since Rasmus introduced
the idea of removing the green, I included him in CC – he might want to comment
in that thread.

> I also suggested in one of the comments on
> http://typo3blogger.de/die-marke-typo3-erfindet-sich-neu/ that
> there should be a mailinglist "typo3-about" on lists.typo3.org
> which is also available via NNTP like all the others. It would be
> a perfect place for TYPO3 meta considerations like this one.
>
> I got no response to that proposal. Can you do something about it?

I feel the same and wrote Michael Stucki about it today. I'd love to
have a list where we can discuss the project and topics like branding
more publicly. Most people involved in branding for example, can't
follow typo3-english all the time, but they might keep an eye on more
a specialized list.

Let's see what Michael replies.

> ... still dreaming a little dream ...
>
> Martin
>
> PS: In any case I would say let's not continue discussions about
> that in the documentation list as that's definitely the wrong one.

yup

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org