[TYPO3-doc] http://typo3.org/the-brand/the-typo3-family/

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 15:52:27 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

>If you didn't already, I suggest that you watch the keynote:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew3EvFA8Px4

yes, I did so.

>I know that big changes are difficult to embrace,

I don't think that's true in general.

>especially if you personally were not
>participating in the group working on the solution.

You already admitted that communication wasn't optimal - to say
the least. But as that's past and over I don't see much value in
discussing that in mailing lists.

>But I suggest to let it sink in a bit,
>try to see it a bit from a distance and then raise any questions you might have.

Thought about it and yes, I really have one. I raised that
question here:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2012-October/082582.html

I also suggested in one of the comments on
http://typo3blogger.de/die-marke-typo3-erfindet-sich-neu/ that
there should be a mailinglist "typo3-about" on lists.typo3.org
which is also available via NNTP like all the others. It would be
a perfect place for TYPO3 meta considerations like this one.

I got no response to that proposal. Can you do something about it?

... still dreaming a little dream ...

Martin

PS: In any case I would say let's not continue discussions about
that in the documentation list as that's definitely the wrong one.

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de