[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Thu Oct 11 23:25:02 CEST 2012

Heyla Girls and Guys,

I understand some of your concerns, really. I would not be a good
community manager if I would not understand. The arguments for getting
the green back are valid, but going to orange only is also an indication
of change, Going all orange is a statement for unity and simplification
to me. I was not able to follow all of the discussion as I am just to
busy getting and keeping the TYPO3 show on the road and this thread just
gets to long and complicated for me personally.

I really appreciate the effort of everyone involved in the rebranding
process and I think highly of Rasmus Skoldjan and Steven Bailey who have
discussed this in a very professional way to come to this result. I
accept professional input.

I am really hyped for this path no other CMS has ever taken and being
dutch my favorite color is orange ;) Maybe I oversimplify this, but I
feel the need to get to work.

gRTz ben