[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 17:58:47 CEST 2012

Hell Andi,

thanks for participating. I would very much appreciate that you
give your complete name like we usually do here. Feels strange to
me to answer to a Vorname (first name) only.

>Great Gina Thanks

Yeah, that's a great link Gina gave I didn't know of. Saying
"thanks" is always a good thing.

>Guidelines for creating good open source software
[... long quoted deleted ...]

Please don't repeat a long chapter from that link we can all read
for ourselves.

>Compare it with what actually happened in the past weeks.
>if each single point would have been followed we would really be much much further and noone would complain.

This is just complaining about the past. It's not constructive. It
doesn't help. Simply don't do that complaining. If you can turn it
into something constructive we can use or do in the future: That's
what we need. So please come up with that here.

The question to ask is always: Am I contributing? If not, don't
write about it.

>Kay's idea is good

Yes :-) Thanks. So I have another +1. Although I'm Martin. But the
name doesn't matter much.

>but as with most lists beside the main mailinglist english
>it will reach again not all not the whole community.

Sure. But since this is just a complaint it doesn't help in any
way. So just leave that part away.

> But it could be a good start and a place for very good ideas.

Exactly. Thank you for have hope and showing interest in
contributing there!

... dream a little dream ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de