[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3-About

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Dec 19 12:29:51 CET 2012

Hi,

Robert Lemke schrieb:

> One suggestion which arise through the meeting was setting up a new mailing list "typo3-about": a low-traffic, high-level, focussed list to discuss the project's direction, planned efforts and share news between teams. What do you think about this? (no pun intended)

as stated in other threads already [1] I'd personally prefer to get a
better communication atmosphere in typo3.english and keep that as
"central" point for such stuff. But as long as that's not the case, it
seems a good way to have another *public* list as already
discussed/confirmed in [2].

Cheers

[1] -
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2012-October/082901.html