[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3-About

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Wed Dec 19 13:44:22 CET 2012

On 19/12/12 12:29, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> as stated in other threads already [1] I'd personally prefer to get a
> better communication atmosphere in typo3.english and keep that as
> "central" point for such stuff. But as long as that's not the case, it
> seems a good way to have another *public* list as already
> discussed/confirmed in [2].
I think typo3.english could be a good place but in the little discussion
one concern, that I share, is that in a high traffic list (like
typo3.english) such discussions could be missed in between technical
questions.

So I would rather like a low traffic list to be used (new one or
existing I don't care about).

Christian