[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Fri Oct 19 18:49:10 CEST 2012

Philipp Gampe schrieb:
> What else would you suggest?
> typo3.meta

Sorry can't answer this one honest without breaking some of the
communication rules here ;)

But looking back into the "constructive discussions" we saw in the
recent year I doubt that another newsgroup will solve anything. Imho
typo3.english is a fine place to discuss stuff when everyone watches
their language and tries to respect the work of others. Going into a
monthly flamewar cycle within a defined channel can't be the solution.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch