[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Oct 19 21:47:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

> But looking back into the "constructive discussions" we saw in the
> recent year I doubt that another newsgroup will solve anything. Imho
> typo3.english is a fine place to discuss stuff when everyone watches
> their language and tries to respect the work of others. Going into a
> monthly flamewar cycle within a defined channel can't be the solution.

I'm currently looking at 12 different TYPO3 mailing lists (some of them
are "dead" most time of the year such as the t3board and the t3dd) and
I'm pretty sure some of us check even more.

>From my point of view, we just have too many of them and I'd be in favor
of using the most widely-used ML, namely the typo3.english one as well.

Just my 2¢

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6