[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3-About

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 19 12:19:30 CET 2012

Hi folks,

today I had an informal pre-Christmas-status-update meeting with a few guys from the TYPO3 community [1] and I would like to give those who watched the video a place where they can share ideas and give feedback. There it is: this thread.

One suggestion which arise through the meeting was setting up a new mailing list "typo3-about": a low-traffic, high-level, focussed list to discuss the project's direction, planned efforts and share news between teams. What do you think about this? (no pun intended)

Cheers,
Robert

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzeOjXD_3mA&feature=youtu.be

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org