[TYPO3-typo3org] how to avoid forum Spam

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Wed Feb 18 22:45:27 CET 2015

Hi Bernd,

right now we're just cleaning the spam manually whenever it's needed. It
increases from time to time but also goes back again after some time. It
seems like the spammers realize that TYPO3 users are clever enough to
not click on their links ;-)

Let's see what we can do if the problem persists for a longer time...

Greetings, Michael