[TYPO3-typo3org] Manual rendering of extension typoscript2ce in TER outdated

Alex Kellner alexander.kellner at einpraegsam.net
Mon Aug 4 21:57:22 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I did not find a forum for the TER-Team.
I managed to convert the old sxw-manual to a rst-manual of the extension typoscript2ce. The old "doc" folder was removed and there is a new "Documentation" folder.
After a refactorung I uploaded the new extension to TER (with the upload form on typo3.org).
But TER still shows the old manual in the online documentation.

TER link to the extension (I cannot use links until I have posted more than 3 messages):
http :// typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/typoscript2ce

Would be nice to get a feedback of the TER-Team.

Alex