[TYPO3-typo3org] Manual rendering of extension typoscript2ce in TER outdated

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 5 07:50:47 CEST 2014

Hi Alex,

> I managed to convert the old sxw-manual to a rst-manual of the extension
> typoscript2ce. The old "doc" folder was removed and there is a new
> "Documentation" folder.
> After a refactorung I uploaded the new extension to TER (with the upload
> form on typo3.org).
> But TER still shows the old manual in the online documentation.

This is actually not in the hands of the TER team. The TER shows links
provided by docs.typo3.org so it's an issue the Documentation Team can
look into. Which I did ;-)

The problem is that your reST documentation did not render at all. But
since docs.typo3.org already a manual for your extension, it provides
this link to the TER (the TER does not try to match version numbers,
which is something which could be improved in the future, but requires
work on both sides).

Now your manual does not render properly because of the following error
(as far as I could see by trying locally):

Extension error:
Could not import extension sphinxcontrib.youtube (exception: No module
named sphinxcontrib.youtube)
make: *** [html] Error 1

I'm not sure what must be done to properly include this "youtube"
module, it would be for Xavier to say. However since you don't need it,
you could remove the line:

     - sphinxcontrib.youtube

from the Settings.yml file.

In the future we (Doc and TER team together) hope to be able to provide
feedback about what went wrong during documentation rendering.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch