[TYPO3-typo3org] TER mirrors not in sync?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 29 14:33:36 CEST 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

> you are right, two of the mirrors have lost sync. I have contacted the
> mirror admins and hope to have the problem fixed shortly.

While you're at it, could you please also ask the cablan.net guys about
their bandwidth limit? I don't have contact information ATM.

I just added the TER mirrors to the monitoring few days ago, so I don't
know, how often traffic exceeds their limit and how reliable the mirror
still is.

Please CC: to admin @ t3o

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards