[TYPO3-typo3org] TER mirrors not in sync?

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Mon Aug 29 20:12:51 CEST 2011

Le 2011-08-29 08:33, Steffen Gebert a écrit :

> While you're at it, could you please also ask the cablan.net guys about
> their bandwidth limit? I don't have contact information ATM.
>
> I just added the TER mirrors to the monitoring few days ago, so I don't
> know, how often traffic exceeds their limit and how reliable the mirror
> still is.
>
> Please CC: to admin @ t3o

I've asked Martin-Pierre about the TER problem few hours ago (he doesn't
read this list).

He wrote back(translated): "I didn't remember we put limits on this.
It's now removed. I presume the latest security bulletin generated the
spike we saw in traffic."

Martin-Pierre's email adress: martin-pierre[dot.]frenette[a]cablan[...]net

Patrick