[TYPO3-typo3org] TER mirrors not in sync?

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Mon Aug 29 11:57:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

* Marc Bastian Heinrichs <typo3 at mbh-web.de> [110829 10:37]:
> it seems that the TER mirrors are not in sync, because I get different
> latest versions of phpmyadmin when updating the extension list -
> sometimes 4.11.1 or 4.11.3 and 4.11.4 with typo3.org main repo.

you are right, two of the mirrors have lost sync. I have contacted the
mirror admins and hope to have the problem fixed shortly.

Gruß,
Wolfgang Zenker
Leiter Systemmanagement
--
punkt.de GmbH                   TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a                 Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100