[TYPO3-typo3org] Wanted: forums on typo3.org

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Thu Oct 7 00:44:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:30:03 +0200, Kay Strobach wrote:
> Anyway i think a forum/newsgroup viewer is a got startingpoint for
> beginners, as the newsgroups are not usable for all people.

The biggest advantage I can think of is, that the newsgroups thing keeps
all those kids out who try to run a homepage, but have no clue
whatsoever. Additionally, the (formal) Email style of newsgroups posts
make nicer to read and reminds people to be polite. At least that is what
I can say after 6 years of board (/forums) and 3 years newsgroup.

Best regards
Phil