[TYPO3-typo3org] Banner on the typo3.org home page

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Thu Feb 11 19:30:56 CET 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi guys!
>
> I just noticed that 4.3 banner on the main page of typo3.org says "just
> released". It looks obsolete now (we already have 4.3.1 for weeks).
>
> I think it is is better if this banner is changed to "Get our latest
> TYPO3 release now!" without mentioning a version.
>
> What do you think? If nobody has time to do the new banner but has a PSD
> source for the current bammer, I can change it.

if we'd have short release cycles, then the "just released" is correct
all the time.
But for reality i also would vote for omit this. "Get latest version" or
something simular, also without version.
Anyway, i would like to have the actual version mentioned, that's what i
see on all other product homepages as well.

vg Steffen