[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Feb 11 11:48:05 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm very happy that the version matrix finally is online. :-)

Now I've noticed that MySQL 5.0.x is the only supported version for
TYPO3 4.3. (I think I entered this because MySQL 5.1 hadn't been
released at the time I was writing the first version of the matrix.)

Now I've been using the TYPO3 trunk version for a few months with MySQL
5.1 without any visible problems (including the unit tests). So I
propose to change the entry for TYPO3 4.3 so that we support MySQL
5.0.x-5.1.x.

Any opinions?

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member