[TYPO3-typo3org] Banner on the typo3.org home page

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:43:58 CET 2010

Hi guys!

I just noticed that 4.3 banner on the main page of typo3.org says "just
released". It looks obsolete now (we already have 4.3.1 for weeks).

I think it is is better if this banner is changed to "Get our latest
TYPO3 release now!" without mentioning a version.

What do you think? If nobody has time to do the new banner but has a
PSD source for the current bammer, I can change it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core team member / TYPO3 security team member