[TYPO3-typo3org] "Patch is reviewed"

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Apr 26 16:07:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

to be able to track new features that already have enough +1 on the core
list but cannot be commited yet due to feature freeze in 4.4, I would
love to use the "Patch is reviewed" status in Mantis.

However the search for that flag doesn't seem to work. If I search for
all "TYPO3 Core" bugs marked with "Patch is reviewed" which are "not
resolved or closed" yet, I end up with only one bug (#5459). But I know
that there are a lot more. One example: #13815.

For the new future until we have a dedicated 4.4 branch I suggest that
once a core developer sees new features that are "ready to submit", to
mark them in the bug tracker:

- Patch is reviewed: YES
- Target Version: 4.5.0

So we can later find very fast stuff that we can commit "right away".

Cheers,
Ernesto