[TYPO3-typo3org] No mantis monitoring mails

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Mon Apr 26 12:31:33 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

thanks for your answer.

On 26.04.2010 11:19 Michael Stucki wrote:
> However, I guess the reason why you don't get the mails is because the
> mails are sent using a different SMTP server than the one which is
> marked as MX for typo3.org. So I guess that your server is strict about
> this and doesn't accept the mail. Try adding it to the whitelist, and
> you should get those mails again.

Do you mean mail.elios.de? Or which hostname?
I don't use a strict MX policy. Should work therefore.

There's no smtp connection in my postfix logs regarding mails from the
bugtracker. Not from elios, not from any other host.
According to bugtracker, it should have been two yesterday:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12578

Last one I got was
Apr 20 23:23:56 XXXXXXXXX postfix/smtpd[17808]: connect from
mail.elios.de[217.72.XXX.XX]

Please check again, as I cannot confirm this as a server policy issue.

> (The reason for using the new mailserver already was the poor
> performance of the current one, which slowed down the performance of the
> whole bugtracker. I hope you agree this was worth the change.)

I appreciate.

--
cheers,
Steffen