[TYPO3-typo3org] No mantis monitoring mails

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Apr 29 11:07:18 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> On 26.04.2010 11:19 Michael Stucki wrote:
>> However, I guess the reason why you don't get the mails is because the
>> mails are sent using a different SMTP server than the one which is
>> marked as MX for typo3.org. So I guess that your server is strict about
>> this and doesn't accept the mail. Try adding it to the whitelist, and
>> you should get those mails again.
>
> Do you mean mail.elios.de? Or which hostname?
> I don't use a strict MX policy. Should work therefore.

The new one will be mail.t3o.punkt.de. Mantis is sending its mails
through that one already.

> There's no smtp connection in my postfix logs regarding mails from the
> bugtracker. Not from elios, not from any other host.
> According to bugtracker, it should have been two yesterday:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12578

Over the last few days I've received many notifications, so I really
don't know what is going wrong at your end.

Can anyone else please give feedback to this? Do you receive mantis
notifications, yes or no?

- michael