[TYPO3-typo3org] No mantis monitoring mails

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Apr 26 11:19:12 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> I do not receive mails of monitored bugs on mantis. forge is working.
> I remember we had that problem before.
>
> Could you please check? Thanks.

The delivery works, I hope anyone else besides me can confirm this.

However, I guess the reason why you don't get the mails is because the
mails are sent using a different SMTP server than the one which is
marked as MX for typo3.org. So I guess that your server is strict about
this and doesn't accept the mail. Try adding it to the whitelist, and
you should get those mails again.

Consider this a temporary situation which will be solved within the next
two weeks, as we're going to move the mailserver of typo3.org to this
server which is already used by the bugtracker for now...

(The reason for using the new mailserver already was the poor
performance of the current one, which slowed down the performance of the
whole bugtracker. I hope you agree this was worth the change.)

- michael