[TYPO3-typo3org] bugs.typo3.org downtime

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jul 14 00:40:51 CEST 2009

Hi,
thanks for the good news :)

I've just experienced a HTTP-500 error after I've submitted a comment to
an issue. It seems that the comment arrived successfully but the
HTTP-500 is still "confusing".

I'm not sure if that's relevant anyhow but this issue was:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6167 (maybe it's easier to find the
problem within the logs with the URL)

Cheers,
Tolleiv