[TYPO3-typo3org] bugs.typo3.org downtime

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 13 20:21:15 CEST 2009

Last update: It's all fixed now, and the problem is gone.

The reason for the issue was a (outdated and unused MX record for
bugs.typo3.org) which had not effect until the moment when I switched
bugs.typo3.org from A to CNAME (pointing to the new server).

You'll never stop learning... :-)

Anyway, enjoy the new server. It seems to be much faster so far...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out