[TYPO3-typo3org] bugs.typo3.org downtime

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jul 14 11:12:30 CEST 2009

Hi Tolleiv,

> thanks for the good news :)
>
> I've just experienced a HTTP-500 error after I've submitted a comment to
> an issue. It seems that the comment arrived successfully but the
> HTTP-500 is still "confusing".

This seems to be caused by timeout errors. The script has not finished
withing one minute, right?

> I'm not sure if that's relevant anyhow but this issue was:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6167 (maybe it's easier to find the
> problem within the logs with the URL)

It may be that the server was under high load because it had to process
some older tasks that hung for some reason. This seems to have finished
now, so the issue should be gone.

If not, please let me know again.

- michael
--