[TYPO3-typo3org] Create an link to wiki inside ter_fe
mail-spam at ringerge.org
Sat Feb 9 15:14:49 CET 2008
I just wanna bring up a topic again which is already quite old!
I really would like to see a link in the repository to a page in the
wiki of this extension. 
* It would be possible to improve the manual of extensions
* It would be possible to link to patches and other improvements
* It would allow users to set up HowTos
* It would allow to hold the information all together because right now
every got his own website with some snippetes here and some snippets there.
* It would be the first time to be independent from the extension author
because in many cases: the author is too busy, just not interested, dead
It would look like . Of course the wording is far from perfect but
that is not the most important thing right now.
* We would need to agree on a syntax because this is not yet done and
there is all kind of mixture
* Change 2 lines in the ter_fe to get the link
* Think of other places where the link would be helpful: Extension
Manager detail view of an extension, extension rlmp_extensiondocs, ...
What do you think - It is your turn ;)
More information about the TYPO3-team-typo3org