[TYPO3-typo3org] Create an link to wiki inside ter_fe

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Feb 9 19:36:10 CET 2008

Hello Georg,

yes that link in your gif looks nice.

Sorry that we used several naming-styles in the first years. There are
still some wiki-pages in the old namings.

@all: You can help to move the pages! Just log in as wiki-user and klick
"move". If you make an error I can just revert the change, because every
change is in the database.

Since about a year we use just the extensionkey as pagename.
e.g.
http://wiki.typo3.org/rggooglemap
http://wiki.typo3.org/timtab
http://wiki.typo3.org/tt_news
http://wiki.typo3.org/tt_products
http://wiki.typo3.org/danp_feajax
http://wiki.typo3.org/t3glossary

Here the list:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic/extension

By the way:
To link to the TER klick at the "TER" button in the editor. So you get
wikitext e.g.
<extension>rggooglemap</extension> (fresh from server)

The "extensiontag" gets the information fresh from the TER via SOAP,
this needs some milliseconds. When many TER-links on a page I always use
this, because that's very fast:
<extension3>rggooglemap</extension3> (fast version)

Cheers!
Daniel