[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Apr 22 19:49:33 CEST 2008

Hi Timo,

Timo Rehmann wrote:
> One notice to the noTYPO3/offline-Link: After a few days with a lot of
> remarks, the usage of this link reduced to a reasonable amount.
> Nevertheless we should discuss how to handle such remarks in the future.
> At the moment an admin receives all the remarks (which still are counted
> in the background). It would be possible to check all remarks manually
> and delete/hide concerned entries from the database, but it would be
> manual work and therefore "time-eating"... Any suggestions for automated
> processes?

Thanks for the changes!

Could you also change the label "No TYPO3-project/offline" into
something along the lines of "Report broken link / no TYPO3 project" and
secure it with <a href="..." onclick="return confirm('Do you really want
to report this as a broken link / no TYPO3 project?');">

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht