[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Tue Apr 22 19:32:58 CEST 2008

Dear all,

finally we've fixed some urging troubleshooting things:

   1. there occured some troubles adding references with IE7 (thanks to
      peter beyer and dpunkt for accurate description of the phenomen)
      due to a misconfigured cancel-button (a submit was registered as
      cancel-action in IE7): FIXED (Big sorry for any inconveniences)!
   2. feedback-messages while rating are FIXED

We added some TypoScript for following reasons:

   1. colored error-labels for better reading of the error-messages.
   2. marking required fields with a *
   3. deactivating place-holder images (details view), if no images were
      uploaded

One notice to the noTYPO3/offline-Link: After a few days with a lot of
remarks, the usage of this link reduced to a reasonable amount.
Nevertheless we should discuss how to handle such remarks in the future.
At the moment an admin receives all the remarks (which still are counted
in the background). It would be possible to check all remarks manually
and delete/hide concerned entries from the database, but it would be
manual work and therefore "time-eating"... Any suggestions for automated
processes?

Cheers,
Timo

--