[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Apr 22 19:58:21 CEST 2008

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi Timo,
>
> Timo Rehmann wrote:
>> One notice to the noTYPO3/offline-Link: After a few days with a lot of
>> remarks, the usage of this link reduced to a reasonable amount.
>> Nevertheless we should discuss how to handle such remarks in the
>> future. At the moment an admin receives all the remarks (which still
>> are counted in the background). It would be possible to check all
>> remarks manually and delete/hide concerned entries from the database,
>> but it would be manual work and therefore "time-eating"... Any
>> suggestions for automated processes?
>
> Thanks for the changes!
>
> Could you also change the label "No TYPO3-project/offline" into
> something along the lines of "Report broken link / no TYPO3 project" and
> secure it with <a href="..." onclick="return confirm('Do you really want
> to report this as a broken link / no TYPO3 project?');">

One more thing:
The "Edit your reference" link should not be there for references that
are not yours. (You did get an error message when you tried that link,
but it shouldn't be there in the first place.)

And a suggestion for further improvement one day: It'd be nice if the
rating followed the Yahoo User Interface Design Pattern for "Rating an
Object":
http://developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns/pattern.php?pattern=ratinganobject#Rationale

cheers
Ingmar