[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Thu Apr 17 18:11:54 CEST 2008

Hy,

1. I login
2. I go the site where i can add an entry (not in my account - where it should be)
3. I fill out all form fields
4. I upload 2 images
5. I press the save btn (tryed both)
6. Get back to the list
7. My entry is lost. No entry at all ...

---

Design:

Why do we publish a beta like this one?
Daniel is good in Marketing, how douse this work out for a brand ...

Can't we do better? Why didn't some one showed me or Rasmus,
as "designers for the typo3.org-team" this thing?

Greez Jens

--

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 - HCI Team Leader]