[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Daniel Hinderink daniel at typo3.org
Thu Apr 17 20:34:27 CEST 2008

Hi
> Design:
>
> Why do we publish a beta like this one?
> Daniel is good in Marketing, how douse this work out for a brand ...

The form's styling has no effect. The rest hardly has any measurable
impact as well.

> Can't we do better? Why didn't some one showed me or Rasmus,
> as "designers for the typo3.org-team" this thing?

Your earliest avaibility is in May when you want to meet with Rasmus.
After settling on a general design you could produce something for
special requirements like this one in June or July, probably?
By then  we'll have enough entries for swapping the beta for the old one.

So I guess it is pretty good timing, because then you'll know what to
design, instead of guessing.

Anyway, you can never please everybody.

cheers

Daniel