[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Thu Apr 17 18:00:59 CEST 2008

> i think 2 save buttons are really uncomman and irretating. Save on top of
> form? I normally fill out a form from top to bottom and last step is save.

Hm, ok, I got this. With forms containing more fields than 3,4 or so, I
like buttons above and below the form, to reach the nearest as quick as
possible - by the way - what's about TYPO3-backend-forms? But that seems
not to be the biggest problem we have... ;)

> And the form is unstyled which really looks unsexy, so why don't use some
> lines of css to beautify? Without it lookes like an unfinished work (and
> that's what you see, not the functionality)

Yes, we could surely shape and beautify the form, once again: we are
open for suggestions *how* layout and usability could be done better.

Cheers, Timo

--
pixelrund - werkstatt für netzlösungen
Schulstraße 53