[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Apr 17 17:46:48 CEST 2008

"Timo Rehmann" <typo3 at pixelrund.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.8867.1208445680.3430.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> DOUSN'T WORK!
>
> I can not add an entry at all :(
>
> Why?

What exactly did not work? Can you explain in which context which
actions failed? Do you recognized all error-messages while saving?!

> As HCI-Leader I have to say the Interface is not very sexy and
> the form is a pure horror, sorry ... 2 Save BTN ... less description ...

As I wrote yesterday, we are open for suggestions. We focused on
functionality so far (I'm just developer, no designer). Why are 2 Save
Buttons horror to you? I either asked for wordings, yesterday - please
suggest, what could have been done better.

Cheers,
Timo

hi,

i think 2 save buttons are really uncomman and irretating. Save on top of
form? I normally fill out a form from top to bottom and last step is save.

And the form is unstyled which really looks unsexy, so why don't use some
lines of css to beautify? Without it lookes like an unfinished work (and
that's what you see, not the functionality)

vg Steffen