[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Thu Apr 17 17:20:26 CEST 2008

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> DOUSN'T WORK!
>
> I can not add an entry at all :(
>
> Why?

What exactly did not work? Can you explain in which context which
actions failed? Do you recognized all error-messages while saving?!

> As HCI-Leader I have to say the Interface is not very sexy and
> the form is a pure horror, sorry ... 2 Save BTN ... less description ...

As I wrote yesterday, we are open for suggestions. We focused on
functionality so far (I'm just developer, no designer). Why are 2 Save
Buttons horror to you? I either asked for wordings, yesterday - please
suggest, what could have been done better.

Cheers,
Timo

--
pixelrund - werkstatt für netzlösungen