[TYPO3-typo3org] Rebuilding TYPO3.org

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Mon Mar 12 16:01:08 CET 2007

Hi,

* Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] <mathias at typo3.org> [070312 11:35]:
> as some might already know it is my task to get TYPO3.org to its limits
> in order to have all the features running that have been working as well
> as a lot of new stuff to make your daily work with it more pleasant.

> So I just want to inform you about the next steps that will take place
> as well as some administrational stuff you should know about.

> a) There will be a lot of work to do and this work will be covered by
> people willing to help (that's basically you :))

> [..]

> So right now I'd ask for help within all skill fields.
> There are only two requirements:
> - Keep your promises
> - Keep your timings

I'm willing and ready to help with all required sysadmin stuff that
is to be done on the typo3.org machines in Karlsruhe, like installing
additional SW that might be required, performance measurements and
optimizations etc. Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment
to do anything more. As I am currently coordinating the TER mirror
network, I will have a look at the TER developments to make sure they
work with our mirrors.

Wolfgang