[TYPO3-typo3org] Rebuilding TYPO3.org/ wiki-page

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Mar 12 19:56:37 CET 2007

Hello Matthias Jens Bodo

very great, that's a good start!
I made my first contribution and created the wiki-page for it.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Rebuilding_TYPO3.org#Current_Project_Members

You see all points you wrote here in the mailing-list. So Matthias can
easily contact everybody, when it comes to the details. The
email-addresses are masked with a * asterisk.

I'm happy with it:-)

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler