[TYPO3-typo3org] Rebuilding TYPO3.org

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Mon Mar 12 12:57:50 CET 2007

Hi Elmar,

Elmar HInz schrieb:
> Anyway I like to contribute some suggestions at least:

so this is help too :)

>  * TER: Automatically generated links from each extension to a wikipage on
>    wiki.typo3.org with the extension key as name.

sounds good to me

>  * TER: A comment tool for TER like the user comments in php.net for each
>    extension.

planned already

>  * Single-Singn-On for all tools including wiki.typo3.org

working (AFAIK)

>  * Integrated frontend to the news lists.

I don't see a reason for this.
This can be done if somebody has too much spare time, but I measure this
priority e (least interesting)

>  * Demo Login for interested users.

Login to?

>  * Prominent one-click-links to central services of the community:
>    Download, Demo, Wiki, Docu, TER, Mailinglists, Bugtracker

Dropdown Box somewhere on the page would do for me, what do you have in
mind?

>  * Team pages with edit access for 2 editors of each team

This is administrational stuff which should be quite easy to do.

>  * A bunch of Web 2.0 community tools like started with http://buzz.typo3.org/

I hate web 2.0 (the word at least), but things that are planned are
rating of extensions and KB articles as well as commenting on these.

>  * A search configuration that enables a search in all parts of the tools
>    including bugs, wiki, mailinglists, etc.

This might be a huge task for the crawler I guess.
I will dive into this.

peace
Mattes