[TYPO3-typo3org] The wiki as documentation engine

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Jul 23 14:26:00 CEST 2007

Hello Elmar,

you can write a wiki-page and edit it in OpenOffice.

http://wiki.typo3.org/exportimport/

see the selectBox on the right side and load the example "headers"

then load the example "removeStuff" and you see what I still have to
parse-out of the result. That's the reason I didn't publish this yet.

My aim is to have a button "export to OpenOffice" on each wiki-page. Is
that easy enough?

kind regards
Daniel