[TYPO3-typo3org] The wiki as documentation engine

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:56:42 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:

> Hello Elmar,
>
> you can write a wiki-page and edit it in OpenOffice.
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/exportimport/
>
> see the selectBox on the right side and load the example "headers"

I tried this with <http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Apples&action=edit>
It has big problems with quotes, wich are quoted themself, even in the form
(magicQuotes configuration?). At least in the form you need to use
htmlspecialchars() instead of quotes I guess.

> then load the example "removeStuff" and you see what I still have to
> parse-out of the result. That's the reason I didn't publish this yet.
>
> My aim is to have a button "export to OpenOffice" on each wiki-page. Is
> that easy enough?

That soonds already very cool. Cool become a very powerfull machine.

Regards

Elmar